DONATE TO THE T.B. SCOTT FREE LIBRARY
How your donations help
Throughout the library’s history, donations from the public have helped the T.B. Scott Free Library rise to a level of excellence that cannot be achieved through tax funding alone. Donations to the library have helped to:
- Purchase best-seller books and other materials.
- Create inviting and engaging environments that promote lifelong learning.
- Bring authors and other presenters into the area for programs that educate and inspire.
- Collect and publish digital collections of photos and community information that preserve area history through Recollection Wisconsin.
Your donation could help the library support children’s literacy, build popular collections such as eBooks, preserve local history resources and update technology available to library users.
How to make a tax-deductible donation:
- Print and complete the Gift and Memorial Selection Form.
- Make check payable to the T.B. Scott Free Library Endowment Fund
- Mail the completed form along with your payment to: T.B. Scott Free Library, ATTN: Library Director, 106 W. First St., Merrill, WI 54452
Should you wish to make a substantial donation to the Library, please contact Laurie A. Ollhoff, Library Director, at 715-536-7191.
T.B. Scott Free Library
106 West First Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Telephone (715) 536 - 7191
Monday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm